Friday, August 30, 2013

Weekend


We made it!

The first full week of school has come to an end and everyone has survived.  It is amazing what a jolt of craziness spreads throughout the entire family the first week of school.  I am so happy to report that everyone is loving it though and I have a feeling this is going to be a great year.

This week also allowed me some time to actually groom myself again.  With three little ones at home all summer, I was in DESPERATE NEED of some cleaning up.  Over the last few days I have had my eyebrows waxed, hair colored and a manicure/pedicure for the first time in SO LONG (actually embarrassed to say).  I feel like a new woman!

I am looking forward to the long weekend ahead with not much on the calendar.  Since the hubby was gone all last weekend, I feel like we missed out and have been running for two weeks straight.  I plan on making up for it this weekend with some great family time.  I am sad to say goodbye to summer but this Fall is going to be pretty awesome so I am okay with it.  

Happy Weekend.

Post a Comment

previous next