Friday, January 17, 2014

Weekend

via
Every week I say "this is the week I am going to get everything organized.  I am going to have free time and really get stuff done".  And every week I find that somehow Friday arrives and I have no idea how that happened.  That happened...AGAIN.  I have thrown my hands in the air and am spending today getting my hair done and enjoying every minute of not getting stuff done.  It will all get done...eventually.  That is my new motto for 2014.

We continue to live in the twilight zone where summer has arrived mid January and it does not seem to be leaving any time soon.  This has made for extremely white legs being exposed in shorts when they should be hidden under jeans.  I am also in desperate need of a pedicure thanks to flip flops making much more sense than boots right now.  I have lived in California all my life and I will say, this is CA-RAZY weather, even for us.   


If you missed it this week...
I found a way to sleep better...
I purchased these chairs for our living room...
I made this amazing comfort food...

Happy Weekend.



Post a Comment

previous next