Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bathing Suits, Bathing Suits, Bathing Suits

Since I am living in bathing suits this week, I thought I would share my favorites, both for me and the kids (because obviously their bathing suit fashion matters just as much as mine).


I love ViX swimwear and recently purchased the above suit to update my swimwear wardrobe.  Extremely flattering fit without being too revealing (I go with full bottom) and a ton of options to choose from.  Great news too!  From now until the 4th, take advantage of the following discounts!
Additional 30% off sale using code 4THSALE
20% off web exclusives using code 4THWEB

Milly Swimwear

I love Milly clothes so it is only natural that I would also adore the swimwear line.  Each season there are  a number of adorable prints and I still wear ones that I have had for a couple years.  It has yet to go out of style.  This above one is on sale too!


For my daughter I am obsessed with the swimwear at Janie and Jack.  They always have extremely feminine styles, such as the above one that I recently picked up for our vacation.  It is too cute on and again, on sale!



My boys put these rash guards and board shorts through the ringer and they continue to hold up against EVERYTHING.  

Post a Comment

previous next