Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's Sandal Time!

I am going with a summer theme this week.  I am just too excited about the heat FINALLY coming.  And with the heat comes sandals!  I have been on a sandal kick lately (mostly likely because I feel that if I wear them, the sun will stay...positive thinking!) and have come across too many pairs that I want.  My favorites right now are DV by Dolce Vita and Sam Edelman and I love all the neutral colors because they go with everything.  Here are some of my faves...

PURCHASED! 
Found them in NY!


PURCHASED! 
Bought on sale on Piperlime but now even cheaper at Bloomingdales

NEXT ON THE LIST
Just enough heel to still be able to run after the kids

It is a Rachel Zoe pick.  Nuf said.

Love the braided detail on this




1 comments

  1. Ooh - I like those beaded Nylie ones! I am going to get them on Piperlime with the extra 20% off - so cute!

    ReplyDelete

previous next