Friday, September 14, 2012

34

See you later 33.  Hello 34.

Yep.  Today is my birthday!

So does this mean I have to say I am in my "mid-30's" now or can I still hang on to "early 30's"?

What does 34 mean?

1. There has been no botox or fillers yet but my budget for skincare products has drastically increased.  

2. I have committed to doing a triathlon because well, I want to kick ass as I get older.  

3. My hair is now colored every 6 weeks thanks to those damn grays that are sneaking in.  

4. As much as I like to think this is not the case, I really am not that close in age to college graduates anymore.

5. I LOVE my 30's.  

So what is the plan for tonight?  My Oldest and Middle Man decided months ago that there would be no better way for mommy to celebrate her birthday than by going with them to see Finding Nemo in 3D.



Yes, in there mind, it could not have been planned more perfectly with the movie coming out on my birthday.  They even told me that since it was MY birthday, THEY could get ice cream and popcorn at the theater.  So, because they are so cute, tonight I am heading out on a date night with all three of my boys while Baby Girl is home with the sitter.  Dinner, Nemo, 3D glasses.  I know, you are all jealous.

Regardless of my kid friendly celebration tonight, I will be indulging in a great glass of wine and a HUGE dessert to celebrate that I am STILL in my early 30's.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend too!

    

4 comments

  1. I think I have commented on every post this week - ha! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Hope you're having a great weekend celebrating! xo!

    ReplyDelete

previous next