Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Under $100 - The Sweater

For today's "Fall Under $100", I am going to focus on The Sweater.


When it comes to sweaters, I tend to lean towards oversized and neutral.  I like the idea of them fitting over whatever I am wearing AND coordinating with the majority of my wardrobe.  This way, when the temperature drops, I can have one of these ready to throw over everything without having to think much about it.  

Though sweaters are a constant staple, it has been fun to see them created with Fall trends in mind.  These sweaters are the normal "everyday" sweater with a twist.  By embracing some of the trends we are seeing, they are given a little personality, still go with everything and can give any outfit a little more style.

THML Clothing Embellished Shoulder Pullover - $69
BB Dakota Maya Lariat Cardigan - $83
For more "Fall Under $100, check out yesterday's post, The Pencil Skirt by click here.

1 comments

  1. I have a similar sweater to the slouchy bands one - so comfy!

    ReplyDelete

previous next