Thursday, September 13, 2012

Firefighters and a Fashion Show

Want me to make it even better?

Firefighters IN a Fashion Show.

Check this out.


See, I wasn't lying.

This weekend Bloomingdale's will be hosting the Firefighter Fashion Show and Shopping Fundraiser in support of Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) Glass Slipper Guild.  Firefighters strutting down a runway, champagne, AnQi, and 10% of your purchases being donated to CHOC.  Does it get any better than that?

I have a number of friends involved in the Glass Slipper Guild (a super motivated friend actually took on being the President...crazy lady!) and I always love to support their events because I truly believe in the cause.  I feel very fortunate that I have yet to need any services from CHOC for my children but I could tell you a number of stories of friends who's children are alive and healthy thanks to the incredible staff of Doctors and Nurses at CHOC.  No matter where you are, I am sure you understand the importance of supporting a children's hospital.

Sooo, here are a few things if you are interested in attending.  First, the RSVP deadline has been extended an additional day so I could share this with all of you (when your friend is the President, you have some leverage).  

Second, if you are unable to attend the Fashion Show, that is okay because you can shop all weekend and have your purchases count!  Perfect excuse to support a cause and perhaps grab those boots you forgot to pick up on Fashion's Night Out (not speaking for myself at all....)!

And finally, there will definitely be a follow up post on the event because I understand that many of you are not in Orange County and I would not want to deprive you from seeing Firefighters walking a runway.

I hope to see you there!

Post a Comment

previous next