Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Under $100 - Shoes and Accessories

To wrap up my series on "Fall Under $100", I am going to finish with all of the finishing touches to a wardrobe, Shoes and Accessories.

Though I have ALWAYS believed in the importance of fabulous shoes, it is only recently that I have really embraced what accessories and jewelry can do to a look.  At this point, I cannot stop myself.  In the daily life of a mom, a pair of shoes, scarf, a few bracelets and earrings can take a t-shirt and jeans and completely transform them.  It just makes you look a little more put together.  Like I said, the finishing touches. 

This section could be HUGE but I am keeping this to 5 of my favorite items that you will be seeing me wear this Fall.
DV by Dolce Vita Lunna - $79


Paisley Hill Scarf - $52
Abigail Stripe Scarf - $49.50

Pyramid Tube Pendant - $17
Save 25% until 9/9 with code DPFWD


That is it!  I hope you enjoyed the series!  
Here are the rest of this week's "Fall Under $100" if you missed them.  
Have a great weekend!

1 comments

  1. The earrings look similar to the Neiman's "must haves"...just a different color!

    ReplyDelete

previous next