Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Under $100 - Leather and Fur

Here it is.

If you are a true follower of this blog then you knew it was coming.

The "Fall Under $100" focused on Leather and Fur.

Of course you are going to hear about my favorite trend!

For the most part, I would consider these items investment pieces.  Not only because of the hefty price tag but also because once you invest in them, they tend to last you forever.  I believe that leather pants, fur vests and leather jackets are staples for every closet and if you are going to invest, this is the year to do it. 

That being said, many designers are recognizing that not everyone is obsessed with the investment part of this trend and have therefore created some INCREDIBLE faux versions that are a quarter of the price and no one would know they were not real (for example, this little purchase I made).


BB Dakota Scotlyn Textured Faux Fur Vest - $92
Faux Leather Skirt - $69.90

2 comments

  1. That peplum leather top is gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that brown skirt! Wondering if I could pull it off in my VERY conservative office. Would be great for holiday parties though too!

    ReplyDelete

previous next