Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Continuing to make a difference


I know that I have mentioned before that one of my sponsors, Deal Blade continues to support local charities when you purchase one of their daily deals, but I have yet to really highlight the charities they are supporting, along with the organizations they are developing new and creative ideas with to help support their cause.

Since launching in May, Deal Blade has supported the following organizations through sales on their site:

Not only has Deal Blade provided donations to these organizations, they have been working closely with them in order to help promote their causes while marketing Deal Blade.  The next step for them is to begin supporting fundraisers for local schools, providing students the opportunity to sell across the web instead of going door to door with catalogs, all the while raising money for their schools.

What I love about this company is that even though Deal Blade is focused on continued growth within the Orange County market place, they have not lost sight of their intention to give back.  I know I always say it but I truly do have a passion for giving to others and I appreciate that Deal Blade has incorporated this into their sales and make it easy for people to donate while shopping for themselves.  


It really is a no-brainer right?

If you have not signed up for Deal Blade yet, you can do so by clicking here.

Happy Shopping (and Giving) Everyone!  

Post a Comment

previous next