Monday, September 10, 2012

FNO 2012

Last Thursday night was shopping's international holiday, "Fashion's Night Out".  I went back forth between celebrating at Fashion Island or South Coast Plaza.  Both locations were pulling out all the stops and it was a hard choice to make.  I finally decided on South Coast Plaza because I am a HUGE fan of Chloe and since they were hosting a fashion show that night, it tipped the scales for me.

Considering that on a daily basis South Coast Plaza is a shopping mecca for both locals and tourists alike, I was not surprised to find them take shopping to another level with Fashion's Night Out.  Over 100 boutiques within the mall participated in the event with live entertainment, gifts with purchase, cocktails, food, DJ's and special discounts.  Everywhere you turned, there was something going on.

I began the night at the Chloe fashion show and then made my way through the mall stopping at retailers such as DVF, Marni, Intermix, Tory Burch, Coach, Barney's, Bloomingdale's, Madewell and many more.  You never wanted to stay too long at one place for fear that you would miss the next event.  

Because I ventured out on my own (that won't happen again, next year, this is Girl's Night Out for sure), I did not stay too late but had I been there until 9pm, I would have attended the after party at AnQi, which I am sure was a fabulous time.
Did you participate in Fashion's Night Out?  If so, where did you go?!

1 comments

  1. Looks like a fun night! Next year...maybe NYC girls trip? That would be so fun.

    ReplyDelete

previous next