Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Here it goes.....

The Real Housewives of Orange County.  Oh what a show.  I really don't want to watch it but you almost cannot help yourself.  And every week I watch it I think to myself, that is nothing like me and my friends!  I mean, I currently do not have fake boobs and my hair is a dark brunette so right off the bat, I am not fitting the correct image.  But then, what is a real housewife of Orange County?  Hell if I know.  But it did get me thinking, maybe exposing yourself like that makes you more honest.  I have always loved to write, but between baseball games, school schedules, laundry, friends and family, there is no way the great American novel I planned on writing in college is going to be completed.  So, here we go with blog writing.  I will be honest and I will share the things I love, whether it is about my children, my husband or the hobbies that I still define as "me" (reading, shopping and dining).  Hopefully it is enjoyable, entertaining and you can all relate.  Welcome to the world of "Juggling in Heels".

Post a Comment

previous