Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy First Birthday Baby Girl!


Happy First Birthday Baby Girl!  I cannot believe it has already been a year.  It seems like just yesterday you arrived and SHOCKED us all with being a little girl.  I was most certain that you were going to be Baby Boy #3!  Having you has been such a joy and you bring such a new dynamic to our family.  Your brothers adore you and I know you will always be protected by them.  And it is pretty obvious that you are "daddy's little girl".  Over the last few months that little baby I brought home as left and a little toddler is forming in her place, who has learned to already hold her own and is quite stubborn (your daddy says you get this from me).  It is so fun to watch.  You and your brothers make me smile everyday.
Love,
Mommy

Post a Comment

previous next