Friday, May 6, 2011

I Hate Crawling

I absolutely do.  I remember when my first one became mobile and I thought it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.  Fast forward to the third and I absolutely cannot stand the crawling stage.  For a child, this stage means a gain in independence.  For a mother, this stage means scratched knees, ruined clothes, messy hands, child proofing and overall, a dirty child. Right now my daughter is a lightening bolt.  Within seconds she is eating plastic from the sandbox at the park, then off to the dirt where she covers herself, then back through the playground, tearing holes in her pants.  It drives me INSANE.  I know some would say that I should embrace this stage as I might miss it when it is gone.  I think they are full of crap.

Post a Comment

previous next