Wednesday, May 18, 2011

NEW YORK!!


In one week from today I am heading off to New York City for a girls weekend.  I AM VERY EXCITED (did my uppercase/underline emphasize enough how excited I am?  If not, here are the exclamation points)!!!!!  This is going to be my first time (shocking I know!) and I am convinced this is because my hubby has purposely kept me away for fear that I will drive us into bankruptcy within 72 hours.  Lucky for me, an opportunity has FINALLY come up and I am off on the red-eye, planning on waking up Thursday morning ready to over-indulge in all things shopping, eating and seeing until I am told to leave on Sunday.  Needless to say, there is so much to see and do and here are some of the suggestions I have received so far.

 Alexander McQueen's Savage Beauty at the Met - DYING to see this and tickets are already purchased
Century 21 Department Store in Manhattan - I was told a place to over-indulge my shopping habit at amazing prices.
TriBeCa - spa day booked over here!
SoHo - apparently more great shopping!
Serendipity 3 and Dylan's Candy Bar- who doesn't like a frozen hot chocolate and candy? May be touristy but whatever.
5th Avenue - again with the shopping (okay, so maybe my hubby's concern is valid...)
Too many restaurant suggestions to count - I will most likely come home 5-10 lbs. heavier

If you have any additional MUST SEE'S for me, let me know!

Post a Comment

previous next