Thursday, May 19, 2011

Your "Not So Boring" Trench

I absolutely love my trench coat.  I have had it for years and it continues to be a go-to for me.  I am always cold so even in the summer months, I always keep it near by.  This year I am motivated to brighten it up with a new trench with a bit more color.  I have been browsing the internet looking for just the right one when I came across this ASOS '70s Belted Trench.  Perfect.  I just adore the color and the classic style of a trench coat (note: my hubby will adore the price).  Thrown over a tank, some skinnies and flats, I am good to go!  Now the only question is, can it be here by next Wednesday for my trip??

Here are some other styles of blue coats that I thought were also incredibly cute on ASOS....

ASOS Pleated Swing Trench

ASOS Hitch Hem Trench

ASOS '60s Trench with Contrast Hem

Post a Comment

previous next