Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Baked Brie Bites


Baked Brie is one of my absolute favorite appetizers.  Pie crusts, brie and sweet.  Complete indulgence.  The hardest thing about baked brie is that if you do not have anyone coming over, it is quite a lot for two people to consume.  Not saying the hubby and I probably wouldn't, but still, we shouldn't.  That is when I decided to try baked brie bites.  Sunday was dark and rainy, the perfect reason to consume far too many calories as as snack, so I decided to make them.  Here is what you need:

Mini Brie Rounds (you can find them at most grocery stores in packs of 5)
marmalade of your choice (I used orange marmalade because we had it)
2 Pre-made pie crusts (If you purchase the pilsbury pre-made it comes with two)

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut the pie crusts into little squares, making the top pieces larger than the bottom
3. Place the brie round in the middle of the square
4. Top with marmalade
5. Cover with second piece of pie crust
6. Seal with a fork (it does not have to be pretty)
7. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and place brie bites on the sheet.
8. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown




2 comments

  1. My son doesn't like brie ... Would it be wrong for me to make these and eat them all myself? :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next