Thursday, March 29, 2012

Electric Tote

I have so much to share from my interview with Brooke Jaffe and the Spring trend presentation at Bloomingdale's.  Unfortunately I have a ton going on right now (work, BBF coming into town and girl's weekend ahead!) so you are going to have to wait until next week when I can properly pull everything together.  As a teaser, I am going to share a brillant tote that was introduced to me at the event.  As you all know, I have a thing for the neon trend and it was everywhere.  One of my favorite suggestions from Brooke was that if you are not prepared to completely embrace all the color and vibrance from this Spring, do it with a handbag or tote.  It is subtle but still adds that pop which is unexpected.  One of my favorite bags she presented was the Liebeskind Tote.  I am slighty fascinated and for the price (including Bloomingdale's Friends and Family that just started) you just can't go wrong.  Plus, how practical is a tote!  My favorite is the bright green but honestly, I would be happy with any of the three. 



Post a Comment

previous next