Monday, June 11, 2012

All Is Well

What a difference a few days make.  Friday morning the Dr. and I spoke about potentially having to take my Oldest BACK to the ER.  By Friday night, he was smiling with no pain in his stomach at all.  After three days and no sleep, he seemed to be on the mend.  No appendicitis.  No surgery.  Just a boy who was angry that the hubby and I would not let him go outside to play baseball.  PHEW.  By Sunday, my healthy boy was back.  I cannot tell you how relieved I am that we did not spend our weekend in the Operating Room.  And though he was also upset to miss his baseball party on Friday, he did get his trophy yesterday and was so excited that he insisted I take some pictures.




With him feeling better it also meant that I was still able to go to my sister's bachelorette party on Saturday.  Nothing like not sleeping for two days and then heading our for a big, all night celebration!  We spent the day in San Diego, day drinking by the pool, hitting up a piano bar and dancing the night away at a club.  Here is a picture of me and my sisters, the ONLY photo I am going to post from the weekend, simply because I do not want to humiliate myself or others.




Now we are back to Monday and the LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL!  I do not know who is more excited, me or the kids.  Summer is here at last!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a great start of the week today!


Also, if you are in the Orange County area and are interested in attending the SPACE.NK event I am hosting at Bloomingdale's, click here for the RSVP details!  Believe me, you want to be there!

Post a Comment

previous next