Friday, June 22, 2012

The Wendy Bellissimo Launch Party


After visiting the Brunello Cucinelli Showroom and sipping champagne in Beverly Hills, what better way to end the day than attending the Wendy Bellissimo Launch Party for Gilt Baby and Kids!  Hosted by Angie Harmon, the event was held at The Palihouse in West Hollywood and I am so glad we made the trip up from Orange County to attend.  The new collection includes clothing, bedding, shoes and bags and I would be hard pressed to decide which items were my favorite.  The clothing launched on Gilt this past Wednesday (did you catch it?) but the other items will continue to launch over the coming months.  If you are not currently currently a member of Gilt, you can click here to become a member.  If you are prego, or have little ones, you are not going to want to miss this.  Thank you so much to Gilt and Wendy Bellissimo for having us!
The host, Angie Harmon with Wendy Bellissimo
Wendy and I
My friend K and I posing for the camera
Sharon Osbourne previewing the shoes
The venue (LOVED it)
The delicious cocktail menu

* all photos courtesy of Getty Images and Juggling in Heels

Post a Comment

previous next