Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sponsor Highlight: Stella & Dot

I am so excited to share this sponsor with you today!  I have been a long time fan of Stella & Dot (remember my post on this bracelet?) so imagine how excited I was to hear that one of their independent stylists wanted to sponsor Juggling in Heels!  I am so excited to share some of my favorite pieces each month with you.  It is hard to narrow it down but here are my top three for June!






Serenity Stone Drops
These earrings are beautiful online but they are absolutely stunning in person.  Probably my current favorite.  This color tends to look good on EVERYONE and can brighten up every ensemble.  LOVE.

Cameron Pendant
How cool is this necklace?  A hand sculpted coral branch pendant!  What represents summer more than this?  I love how unique it is and being that it is white, it can really be worn with anything in your closet.  I also think it would be great to layer with this necklace.
Eleanor Bangle
I have recently become obsessed with bracelets.  They seem to be the easiest way for me to accessorize an outfit.  Because of this, I am on the hunt for bangles and bracelets that have some personality.  This one fits the bill.  It has a great design, fabulous color (pink and orange are one of my favorite color combos this season) and could be thrown on with jeans and a tank to instantly dress up a casual outfit.  It would even look great layered with this.


All three of these pieces are such easy ways to accessorize this summer without having to do much to the more casual attire we all tend to live in over the next few months.  


If you are interested in hosting a Stella & Dot party, please click here and my Stella & Dot sponsor, Sally Neff, will get in contact with you.  They are extremely fun and a great excuse for a girls night!

Post a Comment

previous next