Monday, June 4, 2012

MaddyG Designs

Sunday afternoon we were at a friend's house for a BBQ when one the of the guests walked in with a wine bottle with this adorable label on it. 


Excuse the iPhone photo and I cleared their name because I am nice like that.

I don't know about you but whenever I bring a bottle of wine as a hostess gift, I always have issues with the gift tag.  Nothing seems to be easy and I HATE taping something on the bottle.  It just doesn't look right.  These seemed to sit perfectly around the neck of the bottle and I loved how they were personalized.  I immediately had to ask where she got these and I was directed to MaddyG Designs.


The first thing I did when we got home (well, after putting the kids to bed) was get on the computer and take a look at the MaddyG Designs website.  Not only do they have these tags available in a number of designs but they also offer additional gift labels that are SO MUCH BETTER than buying a card.  The wine tags run 12 for $25 and here are a few more of their products with prices...


Personalized Gift Labels - 24 for $20
Personalized Stationary - 14 cards and envelopes for $28
Personalized Happy Birthday Gift Labels - 20 for $10
Every item they carry can be personalized with anything you would like on them.  You can view their website here and you may perhaps see my personalized wine tag the next time you invite me over. 

Post a Comment

previous next