Monday, June 25, 2012

Nicky's Picks with SPACE.NK.apothecary


When I hosted my first event with SPACE.NK last November, I fell in love with the apothecary.  Each item that I went home with has since become a staple in my skincare regime.  I had heard the same from other individuals who attended that event and was so excited to find a one-stop shop for incredible skincare products.  Being that I firmly believe SPACE.NK carries the some of the best skincare products in the world, imagine my excitement when they asked me to return and host another event this past Thursday.

Our first event was focused on "Mom's on the Go" so this time they changed it up a bit and highlighted "Nicky's Picks of the Season".  If you have not had the pleasure of meeting Nicky Kinnaird in person and hear her speak on skincare, you are really missing out.  She walked us through her "must haves" for summer and then each individual was able to meet with her and members of her team to discuss their own skincare needs.  It was another successful event and once again, SPACE.NK delivered on a fun evening of skincare, laughs and the perfect excuse for a Girl's Night Out.

Thank you SPACE.NK.apothecaryBloomingdale's and everyone who attended the event for making it such a success!
The Stage!
Nicky and I
The Gift Bags!

And what did I come home with?  Take a look!

Eve Lom Cleanser
NIA24 Sun Damage Protection Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
BAKEL P-Lipic (Rebuilding Formula) Serum
Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Replacement

Post a Comment

previous next