Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Brunello Cucinelli Showroom

It is no secret that I am a HUGE fan of Brunello Cucinelli and the people that work there (evidence by this event and this event).  I have been trying for what feels like FOREVER to get up to LA and visit their Beverly Hills showroom but it never seemed to work out.  With the Wendy Bellissimo Launch Party on the calendar, and my best friend in town, I finally had a reason to go up and visit.  I am so glad I did.  The showroom was just as beautiful as the stores and it was so much fun to get a sneak peak at Fall and what was in store for the line.  What sounds better than "Cashmere Fur"?.  I will tell what does.  NOTHING. 
Find Jessica Alba wearing these in the recent People: Style Watch!

After previewing the showroom we headed down to Villa Blanca for lunch with Jessica from their PR team, whom I adore.  We made a final stop in the boutique to check out what is now my favorite item from the Fall collection.  I am DYING over the below skirt.  It is AH-MAZING.


  Thank you so much to Brunello Cucinelli for having us.  It was such an incredible way to kick off our day in LA!

Post a Comment

previous next