Thursday, June 14, 2012

Medicine Cabinet

A while back I wrote this post on some of my favorite items in my medicine cabinet.  I still continue to use them all but because I am a woman, I cannot be satisfied with what I currently have.  I must add more.  It is in our genes.  So, here are a few recent additions to my medicine cabinet that I currently have a crush on.

Butter London The Top and Tails Set
I received this set as a hostess gift and absolutely love it.
The combo really does help to keep your nail polish from chipping and I like how strong my nails have gotten since using.
Coincidence?  Perhaps, but I doubt it based on the lack of calcium in my diet.

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller
This is my new favorite under eye concealer.
Not only does it conceal but also helps correct dark circles.
Plus, with it being a roller, it is extremely easy to put on and does not look thick under your eyes.

Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder in Brown
I have really been trying not to wash my hair every day but because of how dark my hair is, 
hair powder only makes it look worse.
This color actually blends really well with my hair instead of making it look like I am going gray..
though according to this post, that is apparently in my future.

Bragg Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
Okay, so it is technically not in my medicine cabinet but my pantry.
That being said, I do drink it for my skin and internal health so it counts.
I fell off the wagon for a bit but have returned to drinking a couple tablespoons in water each day.
There are way TOO many health benefits to list here but just trust me when I say, IT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

Laura Mercier 'Custom Artist Portfolio' Sheer Creme Color in Pink Cheek Veil
I recently picked up this blush for summer and I LOVE it.
You cannot really mess up the application.
Plus, it makes me look healthy since I am shielding my face from the sun ALL summer.

dermalogica AGE Smart Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF 30

And speaking of staying out of the sun, I do not walk outside without this on.
Not in the morning.  Not at night.  Never.
It is extremely light weight and I must say, I like it better than the Dr. Perricone one I have been using FOREVER.  
Sorry Dr, it is that good!

The SPACE.NK event is only one week away!  
If you are interested in attending click here for all the RSVP details.  
Make sure you do it soon though.  There are only a few more spots left!

1 comments

  1. These are some great products! I love Dermalogica. I recently started using their daily microfoliant and it's amazing! (Now that I think about it - why haven't I done a post about it??? LOL. Thanks for the inspiration!)

    ReplyDelete

previous next