Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tomato Feta Salad


On Monday I came to a realization.  I need to detox.  Since Memorial Day, I have thrown caution to the wind and have been celebrating the arrival of summer with what feels like un-ending drinking, poor eating and NO working out.  Does this ever happen to you?  Anyway, this sudden awakening led me to scouring all my cookbooks, looking for vegetable based recipes that will get some nutrients back into this diet.  Last night I made this salad and it was exactly what I was looking for.  Refreshing, flavorful, veggie-filled and EASY.  Plus, I think it looks pretty.


3 comments

  1. I still see alchohol in the preparation. OK....detox baby steps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, that is true. It did require champagne vinegar :)

      Delete
  2. This looked so good I had to make it this past weekend!!! Great recipe recommendation ... easy & delicious!

    ReplyDelete

previous next