Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Heidi Merrick

If you follow me on Instagram, you will know that there is one piece I could not get enough of this summer.  My Heidi Merrick Seaward dress has become one of my favorite dresses in my closet.  With it's style, sophistication and comfort, it epitomizes my summer style and has been worn from wine tasting to birthday parties over the last few months.    
If you haven't heard of Heidi Merrick it is about time that you did. The locally designed and produced collection bring all that is California to life through creating pieces which incorporate the colors and clean lines of the ocean.  Heidi began the line in 2006 and has continued to keep true to the essence of the California lifestyle.  Every piece you try on is cut perfectly, extremely flattering but still easy to move in.   

I took a look at her  Fall 2013 collection and I absolutely dying.  The textures, the leather, the prints and the colors are incredible.
Fall doesn't get any better than this and I could wear any of these pieces over and over again.  I just love when you find a designer that seems to be designing just for you.  I find the Heidi Merrick collection locally at one of my favorite boutiques, Bardot in Newport Beach, but you can also shop online.

2 comments

  1. I see some black leather. May have to check out this designer!

    ReplyDelete

previous next