Monday, August 19, 2013

Mark and Graham

I have and always will be a fan of the monogram.  Whether is it for a personalized gift, linens for the home or simply something for myself, I feel adding a monogram is always a special touch.

Part of the Pottery Barn/William Sonoma family, Mark and Graham offers an array of leather goods, totes, jewelry and home goods, all with personalization and monogramming options.  Their manifesto is easy. "We believe that a mark means more than a symbol; it is an artful mingling of typography and design that turns a gift into a personal gesture".  I completely agree.  Plus, they offer free monogramming on all the their products, which I appreciate.  I also love the numerous monogram options they have.  There is truly one for everyone, depending on your taste.  The only problem with shopping their site is deciding what to order.  Top of my list right now is the Everyday Leather Tote but really, there are numerous items I love.  I have shared a few of them below but you can shop the entire site by clicking here.

Everyday Leather Tote / Everyday Two-in-One Leather Wallet / Everyday Leather Zip Pouch
Make Your Mark Cotton Duvet + Shams / Linen Satin Stitch Cocktail Napkins
Canvas Tote / Colorfield Tote


1 comments

  1. Love, love, love Monogrammed anything. May be a sign of narcissism!

    ReplyDelete

previous next