Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Montage, Laguna Beach


So I went missing for a couple of days.

The hubby headed out of town for work on Saturday morning and I have spent the last four days entertaining three children over the weekend, transitioning two of them back to a school schedule, transitioning the other from a crib to a bed, dealt with a kitchen faucet that exploded and have driven them around to all their activities.  What I am trying to say is, I have not had a moment to sit down.  I almost threw a party last night when the hubby walked in the door.

After a busy few days, nothing sounded better than spending the day at the Montage, Laguna Beach.  I needed to get my hair done and conveniently do so at the Kim Vo Salon in the hotel, and my friend wanted to enjoy a facial.  It made perfect sense that we made a day out of it and enjoyed some lunch as well.

If you have not heard of the Montage, Laguna Beach, it is a diamond on the Pacific.  The entire property has breathtaking views and it is hard not to instantly relax when you pull into the valet.  Whether you are being pampered at the spa, enjoying a nice meal out, vacationing, or proposing (Yep!  Saw a couple get engaged today right before lunch), you cannot go wrong at the Montage.  



Now that the kids are back in school, I am planning on sharing more spots around Orange County to highlight some of our fabulous shopping, dining, entertaining and all things that make Orange County pretty amazing.  Keep an eye out!

1 comments

  1. Happy to join you at the OC spots...shopping, dining, entertaining?!# Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete

previous next