Monday, August 5, 2013

Princeville


For my first visit to Kauai and Princeville, I had no idea what to expect.  I had heard the island was beautiful and everything you imagine a tropical island to be, but I was still blown away.  It was beyond.   I no longer felt like I was in the United States but on an exotic tropical paradise in the middle of nowhere.  After eight days there, getting back to reality has been a tad bit hard.    This definitely tops the list as my favorite family vacation we have taken so far.




4 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures Sarah! Looks amazing - glad to hear you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was such a fun trip. Definitely a place we should take the families together!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to details today...

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks cute:) I seriously didn`t know about prince ville island before your post.

    Marissa
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/gildan/index.htm

    ReplyDelete

previous next