Thursday, August 1, 2013

I'm Back!

After 12 hours of travel on Tuesday we are finally home and getting settled back into "real life".  We had such an amazing time in Kauai and I have a ton of photos to share with you but it is going to take some time for me to filter through.

One thing I do have to share with you is what I lived in while on the island.  One of my favorites things about a tropical vacation is that everything becomes more simple, especially what you wear.  The days are spent in bathing suits and cover ups and the nights are spent in simple resort wear.  One look I continued to pull out of the suitcase was white on white.  It is a no brainer on vacation and when worn with some simple gold accessories and sandals, makes for the perfect dinner look.  I mean, who wants to think about what to wear on vacation?  Not me.  I don't want to have to think at all.
White on White
Shirt: Rebecca Taylor / Shorts: Rebecca Taylor / Sunglasses: David Yurman / Clutch: Tory Burch 
Cuff: Stella & Dot / Earrings: Gorjana & Griffin / Sandals: Nine West

Post a Comment

previous next