Monday, February 24, 2014

Get Fresh




Um, okay.

It didn't take me long to reply back to Get Fresh when they offered to send me one of their 3-step Body Treatment Sets.  I mean, who doesn't want to look better naked?  Beyond that, I have also had a terrible time with dry skin this year and the treatment was created to combat dull, dry and lackluster skin.  

Sign me up.



I followed the three step process of exfoliating with the body scrub, detoxifying with a body mask and then moisturizing with the body cream.  It was easy, simply, didn't take much time and made a drastic improvement to the texture of my skin.  Did I look better naked?  Well, my skin sure felt better!  Added bonus: the lemongrass scent is amazing and who doesn't like to not only look better naked but also smell fabulous?



Get Fresh is a family owned bath and body business that began in Santa Monica in 1997.  I loved all the products they sent me but there are two things that really stood out to me about this company.  The first is that they are very open about their faith on their website.  You rarely see that these days and I highly respect that.  Second , they donate a share of sales to wounded veterans successfully reintergrate back into society, recognizing that the only reason they are able to successfully run a family business is because there are men and women protecting us, keeping our country safe and peaceful.  I know I say this a lot on here but my favorite businesses are those that give back to others.

Get Fresh carries a large line of soaps, lotions, body butters, soaks, masks and many more.  The prices are great (the Look Better Naked set is $29.80!) and they are offering all readers a 20% discount from now until March 10th.  Simply use the code JUGGLING at checkout!  I highly suggest taking a look at everything they offer and perhaps picking up something for yourself by clicking here.

* Juggling in Heels did receive complimentary products but the opinions are 100% my own.

Post a Comment

previous next