Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Victoria Beckham Fall 2014 R/W

In college, if you were to ask me who my favorite Spice Girl was, well, I would actually have wondered what was wrong with you because who asks that question?  But then I would have responded with Posh Spice.  I loved her look.  In fact, her look became my look for numerous nights out on the town.  I mean, I already had the short, straight dark brown hair.  All I needed to do was throw on a LBD and black heels and there you go.  Effortless chic without too much fuss.  And good for her for picking that role.  Who wants to wear British flag leotards or pigtails and baby clothes?  Not me and definitely not Posh.

And now, 16 years later, I am still admiring Victoria Beckham's style and ability to create collection after collection that exudes class and sophistication without much fuss.  They are sexy without being too revealing and showcase the female figure through simple lines and perfect cuts.  Her Fall 2014 R/W Collection is no exception.  Black, white and a little red throughout.  My ideal combination and one of my favorites so far from Fashion Week.


I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want.... all of it!

All photos via Style.com
 

Post a Comment

previous next