Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Everyone

For birthdays and Christmas, I am insane.

I absolutely love celebrating both and if you asked the hubby, I perhaps go a bit over the top.  They are just my favorites.

Valentine's Day, on the other hand, I tend to look for a more mellow way to celebrate.

I have no need for dressing up and heading out to dinner to celebrate the day.  I would actually prefer a romantic dinner at home after the kids are asleep.  And as long as a good bottle of French wine and being in my pajamas is involved, I am in bliss.

Gifts for Valentine's Day feel the same.  I have no need for over the top gifts but do love to still wrap up a little something for those I care about.

Here are some things I would think just make the perfect gifts for her, him and of course we cannot forget the kids, that all provide a little something without going over the top.

We will save that for birthdays and Christmas.

For Her
For Him

For the Kids

Post a Comment

previous next