Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Designer Obsession: Issa London

I may not have mentioned this before but I have a major dress obsession.  MAJOR.  Love them.  Casual, formal, maxi, mini, gowns.  I am not prejudice against any type of dress and if it was practical with three children, I would wear one every day of the week.  For this reason I spend way too much time looking at dresses online.  And, thanks to Kate Middleton and the gorgeous blue dress she wore to announce her engagement to Prince William, I am currently obsessed with all things Issa London.  The designer, Daniella Helayel, can do no wrong in my book.  Her dresses are stunning without being over the top.  Simple elegance at its best.  Here are just a few favorites from her 2011 collection.  The 2012 collection was just presented during London's Fashion Week and I CANNOT wait to see them beyond just the fashion show video! (And am slightly jealous of JPT who was at the show!)




   

And don't forget to enter my Harper's Bazaar subscription giveaway!

Post a Comment

previous next