Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Paris Favorites: Hotel Le Cep


For the majority of our trip, we stayed in Paris at The Westin Paris, which was fabulous.  We did however, jump on the train to spend three days in Beaune, France, situated in Burgundy.  Our thoughts were that it would be nice to get out of the big city for a while, enjoy the French countryside and of course, go wine tasting!  A co-worker of my husband suggested we stay at Hotel Le Cep.  He said we would love it but we had no idea what to except.  This boutique hotel absolutely blew us away.  It was incredibly French and romantic.  We were lucky enough to be upgraded to a junior suite and for two nights, I felt like I was living in a Royal French Chateau.  Here are just a few pictures of our room and around the hotel.....







The entire experience in Beaune was incredible and it was my favorite three days of the trip.  I really cannot wait to go back.

Post a Comment

previous next