Thursday, September 29, 2011

One of My Favorites: L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

I have two major issues with mascara.

1. I have long lashes and no matter what I use (waterproof or not), my lashes touch my eyelid and they leave marks.

2. It takes about 50 cotton balls and 1/2 a bottle of eye makeup remover (perhaps exaggerating a bit...) to take off mascara from the lashes, under the lids and then again in the morning when more seems to appear.

I have tried numerous mascaras from Maybelline to Dior and NOTHING has solved these two problems.  I mentioned these issues to my sister and she recommended L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes.


This stuff is fantastic.  It makes my lashes look insane (even longer than they are if that is possible), does not leave any marks on my eyelids AND, since they are tubes, they simply slide right off when washing my face with NO residue.  And as if that was not enough, you cannot beat the price!  FABULOUS!

1 comments

  1. On your suggestion, I just bought this to replace my old mascaras - and I love it so far...thanks for this post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

previous next