Friday, September 2, 2011

One of My Favorites: Dr. Perricone Moisturizers

Face Moisturizers are a big deal to me.  This is for a number of reasons.

1. I have very sensitive skin
2. I have lived my life in the sun 
3. I do not need any additional fine lines than I already have
4. I HATE oily, thick lotions

After spending countless years testing different moisturizers, I have finally found two that I will never veer away from.  The first is Dr. Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer


I absolutely love this.  It is lightweight, works amazing under makeup and has never made me breakout.  Not only that, it smooths fine lines and, I think, has made my skin look so much better.  Incredible.

Because I live in Orange County, sunscreen is also a HUGE deal around here.  I never leave the house without it on.  My go-to facial sunscreen is Dr. Perricone More than Moisture SPF 30.


It provides amazing daily protection, and just like the Face Finishing, is extremely lightweight and works incredibly well under my makeup.

Depending on the weather I will sometimes use both lotions, Face Finishing first, followed by the SPF.  On a typical day though, I will trade out the face finishing for the SPF to ensure I have protection all day long.

If you remember this post, you will have now probably guessed that I am a big Dr. Perricone fan.  If you are looking for a new skin care line, I highly recommend checking it out.  Each product I have added to me regimen continues to impress me.  You can find it all here.

1 comments

previous next