Thursday, September 8, 2011

FNO 2011 - I can't believe I am missing it!


For those of you who have been living under a rock (or perhaps are not as obsessed with fashion as I am), today marks the third annual FASHION'S NIGHT OUT 2011.  This is a HUGE night for fashion and one that would bring all fashionistas out of their houses to their local shopping mecca to sip champagne and spend loads of money on fabulous clothes.  A dream come true right?  Well, I am going to miss it.  Yep, a bit bummed but with the hubby and I heading out of town tomorrow (YEA for Paris!) there is just too much to do around here.  This, however, has not stopped me of thinking of what I WOULD be doing if I was not so busy.  If I could go, you would find me at Fashion Island, doing all of the above... 

A free facial at L'Occtaine
Some champagne at Kate Spade and Trina Turk gathering up my GWP
A fashion show at Neiman Marcus
A visit to Hautelook at Nordstrom
A trunk show at American Rag Cie
and much, much more!

This event is occurring across the country (my goal is to make it to New York at some point!) so if you are interested in attending, simply google FNO and your location and you will find your local events.  This also kicks off Mercedes Benz Fashion Week so let the fashion overload begin!

Post a Comment

previous next