Wednesday, September 7, 2011

You know, there are two beds in this room.

My boys both have their own beds, in the same room.  Yes, they share.  And they love it.  When we were faced with the dilemma of having our fourth bedroom downstairs and I was prego with number 3, we asked and they quickly agreed that they wanted to share a room.  So, we went bed shopping.  They had fun picking out the beds themselves.  And they got double beds.  Because hey, their boys, and I figured, why not get them more space?  Then, when it came to bedding, I also let them pick that out.  Stars Wars: The Clone Wars is what they wanted.  Believe me, I was totally against it but whatever, they wanted it (it still bothers me).  So, why, after all that work to create two large beds in a room with everything they wanted, do I walk into this every night?


Hey boys, if you wanted to sleep in the same bed, I could have saved money on a bed AND sheets.  Also, why did you want a double bed if you did not care about space?  Finally, how is it that you both sleep the exact same way?  Is that genetic?
  

3 comments

  1. OMG, that is the cutest picture ever! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so darn cute! We are having our 2nd boy in December and I hope they want to sleep in the same bed some day : )

    ReplyDelete

previous next